WORK WITH NEILSENS
JOIN OUR TEAM
Current job vacancies:
Trainee Loader Operator Bromelton Site
Neilsens Quality Gravels has a vacancy for a Labourer at its Bromelton Quarry site – and a person who is prepared to commence a career in the Quarrying Industry.
The successful Applicant must be hands-on, flexible, hard-working, and prepared to learn.
Initially, this position will require you to perform:
- Pre-Start up checks/safe shutdown procedures on the Crushing Plant
- Day-to-day maintenance checks on the Plant as well as greasing and shovelling work when required.
- Assisting with Plant maintenance.
- General site duties including cleaning up, mowing, whipper snipping, etc.
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Strong ethics towards providing quality service at all times
On-the-job training in all aspects of Quarrying will be provided, and you will be rewarded with a competitive wage and associated conditions.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into the browser. Applications received via Seek will not be considered.