WORK WITH NEILSENS
JOIN OUR TEAM
Current job vacancies:
Trainee Dump Truck Operator Beaudesert Quarry
TRAINEE DUMP TRUCK OPERATOR- BEAUDESERT AREA
Neilsens requires the services of an experienced Dump Truck Operator for our Hard Rock Quarry at our Bromelton Quarry (Beaudesert).
To be considered for this position you will have appropriate experience and be proficient in operating a Dump Truck for Production. You will be required to operator a 40t – 45t articulated dump truck.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our Mobile Equipment, as well as performing the daily Operator’s checks required to ensure that the equipment is well maintained and safe to operate.
Neilsens ongoing success relies on this position being fulfilled by a competent, willing, and responsible Operator, and as such, good wages and conditions, with overtime and uniforms are provided.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position and possess the necessary requirements to fulfil the role then we want to hear from you.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications to: Group Quarry Manager by copying the below link into your browser
About the Business:
Commencing operations in 1976, the Neilsen Group has grown to become the largest independent supplier of premixed concrete and quarry products in South-eastern Queensland and proudly Australian owned. With 3 quarries, 5 concrete plants, 120 staff and a fleet of sub-contracted trucks & drivers, Neilsens is well-established and respected within the industry.
Neilsen’s pride themselves on providing their staff with meaningful roles……resulting in a positive environment with staff focused on working together to gain outcomes for clients. The remuneration package on offer is well above industries standard with a guarantee of 12% superannuation.
Neilsens is seeking an experienced and a professional individual to join our Concrete Team as a Concrete Batcher/Dispatcher which you will be responsible for the allocation/batching and yard work for the concrete plant at one of our sites.
This full-time position will see you working a 5.5-day week, Monday – Friday with half a day Saturday.
The position works closely with the Customer Service Centre, Concrete Plant Operations, Logistics, and the Sales Team, and is a key position within the Concrete Team.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Provide input into the raw material requirements daily
- Allocation of concrete trucks and batching of concrete
- Stock management
- Co-ordinate repair and calibration of plant equipment
- Supervise day to day activities of a concrete plant
- Supervise maintenance contractors
- Available to work Saturdays
- Implement WHS and adhere to our SHEMS – Safety Health Environmental Management System.
Ideally, the successful candidate preferred but not essential:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role of Concrete Plant Operations
- Be a highly motivated individual
- Ability to work flexible hours and in various locations as required
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Sound knowledge of fatigue management, load restraint and vehicle loading weight requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Hold a Forklift License
- Hold a current Front-end Loader
- Hold an unrestricted Class C License
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into the browser. Applications received via Seek will not be considered.