WORK WITH NEILSENS
JOIN OUR TEAM
Current job vacancies:
Neilsens is seeking to appoint three on site Concrete Testers for our NATA Accredited Laboratory located at Carole Park.
The successful applicant will have impeccable customer focus,be highly motivated and enthusiastic as well as be risk aware and safety driven.
This is a full-time role Monday to Saturday with overtime according to Neilsens needs.
In your new role, you will:
- Perform testing within the Laboratory
- Carry out equipment calibrations
- Perform field testing operations
- Ensure Laboratory NATA requirements are maintained
- Assist the technical team
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques preferred, but not essential
- Excellent Health and Safety behaviours
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (written & verbal)
- Physically fit
- A current Queensland Manual driver’s license
- Available to work weekends and regular overtime
- Professional work ethic
- Previous experience would be advantage
- An ability to take ownership and manage your own area of responsibility without close supervision
- Customer focused and excellent attention to detail
You will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive hourly rate.
To apply for the position , please copy and paste the link into the browser. Applications received via Seek will not be considered.
Trainee Agitator Drivers All SE QLD Locations
Do you want to work for an independently owned and operated Australian Company.
The Neilsen Group have numerous Trainee positions available.
Agitator Driver Trainees required for all SE QLD Locations
Brendale, Carole Park, Stapylton & Beaudesert.
Great opportunity awaits with an Immediate Start.
This is a full time position and requires you to be available Monday through to Saturday.
The successful Applicant must be someone who is hands on, flexible, hard working and a team player.
The successful applicant will have:
Current HR License
Safe drivers history report
Induction card (blue/white card)
Good literacy and communication skills
Commitment to safe work practices
Strong ethics towards providing quality service at all times
Applications should completed via the below process
To be considered applications must APPLY VIA THE BELOW LINK if you apply via Seek your application will not be received
highlight the below link, place in the browser and complete
Only successful applicants will be contacted and we thank you for your interest in working for The Neilsen Group
If you would like to express your interest in possible future vacancies with us, please fill in the below form, and send us your resume.