WORK WITH NEILSENS
Concrete Tester - on site
Neilsens is seeking to appoint a Concrete Tester for our Nata Accredited Laboratory located at Carole Park.
The successful applicant will have impeccable customer focus, be highly motivated and enthusiastic, be risk aware and safety driven. This is a full-time role Monday to Saturday with overtime according to Neilsens needs.
In your new role, you will:
- Perform testing within the Laboratory
- Carry out equipment calibrations
- Perform field testing operations
- Ensure Laboratory NATA requirements are maintained
- Assist the technical team
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Certificate IV in Laboratory Techniques (preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent Health and Safety behaviours
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills (written and verbal)
- Physically fit
- A current Queensland manual driver’s license
- Available to work weekends and regular overtime
- Professional work ethic
- Previous experience would be advantage
- An ability to take ownership and manage your own area of responsibility without close supervision
- Customer focused and excellent attention to detail
You will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive hourly rate.
To apply for the position , please copy and paste the link into the browser. Applications received via Seek will not be considered.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Concrete Tester?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Excavator/Loader Operator/All Rounder
About the Business:
The Neilsen Group of Companies is the leading independent supplier of premixed concrete and extractive products in southeast Queensland. The Group creates value for clients and shareholders by market driven innovation in products and services, winning in quality growth markets, strives to deliver inspiration and reward to its talented people, is relentless in its pursuit of operational excellence and has responsible care for environment and exemplary safety performance.
About the Role:
Neilsens requires the services of an experienced Excavator/Loader Operator or all rounder for its Hard Rock Quarry at Cryna Road.
To be considered for this position you will have appropriate experience and be proficient in operating excavators for production, loading and stripping, as well as operating sales loaders, specifically for the correct loading of road trucks in accordance with the requirements of the National Heavy Vehicle Law.
Our Front End Loaders are CAT980 or equivalent and the Excavators are 40-50t capacity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our mobile equipment, as well as performing the daily Operator’s checks required to ensure that the equipment is well maintained and safe to operate.
Neilsens ongoing success relies on this position being fulfilled by a competent, willing and responsible Operator, and as such good wages and conditions with overtime and uniforms are provided.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position and possess the necessary requirements to fulfil the role then we want to hear from you.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications to: Quarry Manager
To apply for this position please copy and paste the below link into a web browser. If you apply through “Apply Now” button on Seek your application will not be received.
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Do you have experience operating front end loader vehicles?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Loader Operator?
How far are you willing to travel for work?